Product Code : SCL-E-11343
Science Lab Supplies is a leading Van De Graaff Generator Lab Equipment Manufacturer,and suppliers in China, Van De Graaff Generator Lab Equipment Manufacturer,and suppliers in South Africa.Van De Graaff Generator Lab Equipment Suppliers in Mozambique,Van De Graaff Generator in Supplier Kenya, Southren African region, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Angola, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe. Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Tanzania and Uganda.
The motor is powered using a mains supply (230 V).
The base is fitted with a 4 mm diameter socket which can be used either for supporting a conducting sphere (fitted with a cranked rod support) or for a wire connection to a separate conducting sphere.
The Generator consists of a dome supported by a pillar and a rubber belt driven by an electric motor concealed in the metal base.
Scince Lab Supplies Static electrical charge is produced by friction between this band and two rollers.
The charge is removed from the belt by a metal gauze and stored in the dome.
A cover is provided to keep the Van de Graaff free from dust when not in use.
• Operating Voltage: 220 to 240V AC (with 5A cartridge fuse)
• Dome Capacitance: (approx) 15 pF
• Total Height: 500 mm
• Maximum Spark Length: (approx) 50 mm
• Diameter of Conducting Spheres: 100 mm
• Maximum (intermittent) current: (approx) 6 µA
• Base (max) Dimensions: 218 x 182 x 93 mm
• Diameter of Generator Dome: 220 mm